Our Client, a leader in the Healthcare Management industry, is looking for an Enterprise Delivery Analyst to join their team.
This position is responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly delivery processes, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of deliverables across multiple product lines. The candidate filling this position needs to have a desire to think strategically and execute tactically while being customer-focused, detail oriented, articulate and credible. This person will also be focused on ensuring each client’s definition of quality is met by proactively reviewing processes and data.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives Gains technical knowledge and competency in their clients’ solution features being delivered
- Leverages tools, reports and metrics in place to proactively perform first-level analysis and provide awareness to statuses
- Builds relationships with internal and external staff to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Works with technology/project teams to understand the business meaning of data in order to appropriately QA any client deliverables
- Establishes centricity with client systems to ensure data is aligned between office and our customer’s expectations
- Partner with operations and other internal teams to ensure our product offerings and services are being delivered appropriately.
- Perform Level I Delivery and Product Reviews as defined by Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct preliminary research on issues and requests via ConnectUs in a timely manner based on Standard Operating Procedures
- Utilize pre-written SQL code for deliverable processing
- Respond to alerts for missing data (Inputs) per Standard Operating Procedures
- Interface with Account Teams to discuss variances on billing results, revenues, and problem resolution with goal of maximizing client service levels
- Performs other functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel• Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational and problem-solving skills
- Create basic SQL code for research and deliverable supplements