Are you an experienced Insurance Verification Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for an Insurance Verification Specialist:
- Responsible for verifying patient eligibility, coordinating benefits, running test claims and determining patient coverage/responsibility
- Conducting prior authorizations for patients, test claims, resolving rejections Will perform prior authorizations, test claims, calculate out of pocket costs and deductibles.
- Will reach out to doctors’ offices to get prior authorizations.
Requirements for an Insurance Verification Specialist:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience performing prior authorizations and working with rejections
- Basic computer navigation skills, experience with Microsoft (Office, Excel, Outlook)
Hours for this Position for an Insurance Verification Specialist:
- 40 hours/week - facility is open from 7am to 8pm. Shift will be 8 hours somewhere in between those hours (ex. 8-5, 9-6). Shift could include a weekend day.
- $16.00 per hour
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 18 PTO 7 Paid Holiday’s (Once hired Perm)
- Quarterly Bonuses (Once hired Perm)
Interested in being considered for an Insurance Verification Specialist:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.