Are you an experienced Insurance Verification Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- You are responsible for verifying patient eligibility, coordinating benefits, running test claims and determining patient coverage/responsibility
- You will facilitate and complete the prior authorization process with insurance companies and practitioner offices
- You will notify patients, physicians, practitioners and/or clinics of any financial responsibility of services provided and requested by the facility
- Previous experience working as an Insurance Verification Specialist with health insurance
- Previous experience running test claims and calling insurance companies to see if something is covered
- Previous experience performing prior authorizations and working with rejections
Hours for this Position:
40 hours a week. Must be flexible to work between 7am and 8pm (8 hour shifts) Could include weekend shifts.
Training will be approximately 4 weeks onsite and will transition to remote, work from home temporarily
Advantages of this Insurance Verification Specialist Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $16.00hr (paid weekly)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement for qualified employees
- Eligible for 5% quarterly bonus as long as metrics/goals are met, once converted to a permanent employee
- 18 days of PTO during the first 12 months of permanent employment, 20 days after the first year
Interested in being considered for this Insurance Verification Specialist position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.