This is a remote position.
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for clinical recruitment execution. This individual will develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting nursing talent in a multi-site organization employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources. The Contract Recruiter will play a critical role in addressing the growing needs of our clinical department and ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- 90-day contract position
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various clinical staffing goals across multiple business units.
- Create and execute a sourcing strategy utilizing innovative sourcing practices and tools to ensure an adequate pipeline of qualified, diverse nursing candidates.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Deliver outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience ensuring high quality hiring within established time frame
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 1+ years of direct healthcare recruiting and sourcing experience with demonstrable track record of delivering high impact healthcare recruiting solutions.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills. Strong initiative and solid judgment skills. Solid team-based project experience.
- Clear understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
- Must have experience mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Demonstrated experience using various recruitment resources (internet/social media, networking associations, cold calling, etc.)
Where children matter most! Texas Kids joined Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC, in 2019. Pediatric Home Healthcare is a Pediatric Skilled Private Duty Nursing & Therapy Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring kind, hard-working employees in both the field and office. Our mission is to improve the lives of medically fragile children through communication, clinical excellence, and compassionate care.