Superintendent with healthcare construction experience needed!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one of the largest construction companies in Texas, focused on building university, healthcare, and research buildings for commercial clients. We are a sophisticated construction manager utilizing the latest technology (including drones, laser scanners, 3D modeling, and 3D printing) to plan and build high quality, enduring facilities.
Further, we treat all employees like family.
Why join us?
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a project superintendent with a construction management-at-risk, hard bid, or design-build contractor, overseeing multiple projects with per project value in excess of $10 million.
- Experience with healthcare projects with a commercial general contractor.
- Experience with self-performing work in excavation, concrete, and finish carpentry.
- Profitable project track-record.
- Beat-the-budget self-perform labor track record.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.