Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The HR Coordinator will be located in our Irving, TX office and report to the Senior HR Manager.
- Serve as the first face of the HR team and provide exceptional customer service to our associates when they come into the HR office. A sense of urgency in follow-up and follow-through on issues brought to our attention is a must.
- Monitor HRSupport mailbox and provide responses within our expected SLAs. Respond to general benefits and payroll questions, information requests and provide troubleshooting support to associates on a variety of issues.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the HR Coordinator team to improve current processes, work on projects, and proactively share findings with the team that all would benefit from learning about.
- Responsible for managing multiple HR projects at one time with accuracy and attention to detail, as assigned by manager and HR Leaders.
- New Hire Onboarding:
- Primarily responsible for facilitating New Hire Orientation in a classroom setting on a bi-weekly basis for all New Hires in the Irving office. Also responsible for facilitating remote New Hire Orientation webinar for remote associates. During COVID, the remote orientation process is our new standard and all associates are onboarding remotely.
- New hire data entry in Career Settings.
- Complete I-9 paperwork for new hires.
- Provide support to new hires as they navigate their first few weeks.
- HRIS Data Entry and Records Management:
- Manual entry of data changes/associate record updates into Career Settings.
- Generate and manipulate Career Settings reports based on the request and needs of the HR team and the business.
- Responsible for maintaining confidential and general HR employee files for all associates within our PeopleDoc electronic filing system; HR Coordinator will ensure all employee files are complete and in Audit compliance.
- Maintain OSHA log for Irving office.
- Maintain Foreign National I-9 expirations and renewals.
- Associate Offboarding:
- Schedule and conduct exit interviews, send termination notifications, submit requests for severance agreements, and complete audit checklists to ensure compliance with our processes.
- Provide feedback to HRBPs on trends and exit feedback as needed.
- General Administrative Support:
- May assist with light travel planning and submitting expenses for team, as needed.
- Compile and create content for team meetings including presentation decks, sending out meeting invites, and coordinating meeting logistics.
- Leaves of Absence:
- Manage leaves of absence process for associates in multiple locations. Provide guidance on leave options and partner with Publicis Benefits Team to administer the leave.
- Keep track of all open leaves via a shared spreadsheet.
- Reliable, detail oriented, resourceful, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, confident and organized.
- Comfortable presenting new hire orientation and other similar types of presentations both in person and remotely.
- Develop relationships internally and externally and leverage them to get things done.
- Ability to multi-task well and handle multiple interruptions throughout the day, while still maintaining a positive, productive attitude.
- Sense of urgency and doesn’t need constant follow-up to ensure that a task is complete.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and gets satisfaction and pride of ownership out of the role described above.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to remain organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; strong preference to intermediate skill level with Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups) and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP Success Factors and PeopleDoc is strongly preferred, but not required.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.