• Hr experience for at least 5 years
• Call volume is high
• Hours – must be able to work a Saturday or Sunday - it is not a M-F job only. We need flexibility. It is not occasional or 1 weekend a month – that is not correct. It depends on volume
• Hours will work within timeframe of 9am-8pm EST, Sat/Sun – 9:30am-7:30pmEST
• 9 hour shift (but within the above hours) with 1 hour unpaid, 30 min lunch and two 15 min breaks
• It is a temporary role – NOT a temp to perm.
When there's an interview, the managers will ask a preference. We can be flexible at time but primarily being able to work 1 weekend day is important.
The Life Event Services (LES) Consultant is responsible for delivering COVID-19 event support to managers and employees through a variety of channels which may include telephone and email. Role can require case writing in which the resource would be responsible for outlining a case previously completed. This case would then be presented to the executive team, therefore attention to detail is crucial.
Role can also require benefits administration. This position would follow up with contractors and full time employees affected by COVID-19 to ensure solutions and support are being provided.
The role requires consultants to: Use sound judgment to mitigate risk and evaluate information received to form fact-based decisions, solve problems and make formal recommendations in a time sensitive environment. Multi-task with ease as the LES Consultant manages multiple cases simultaneously while prioritizing the most urgent needs. Provide superb customer care; convey empathy, patience and listening Escalate as appropriate within team leadership structure and processes. Thoroughly and completely document cases in case management tool. Exemplify the Core Values in each and every interaction with team, clients and stakeholders.
Generally, the work routine occurs during normal business hours. However, this role requires working outside normal business hours on weekends and nights on a rotational basis, or as needed during an event.
• 5 years of experience working in HR
• Must have a college degree
• Experience with taking calls, talking to employees and resolving issues
• Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
• Adapts to change quickly and is proactive to remain current in all trainings and business updates
• Ability to manage risk while ensuring optimal value and outcomes are achieved
• Demonstrates a sense of commitment to work, and willingly assumes responsibility for accomplishing objectives; is dependable, and conscientiously follows through on commitments
• Takes ownership until all outstanding issues are followed through to conclusion
• Ability to concentrate on a task, despite interruptions, and competing demands
• Possess effective listening with ability to determine root cause quickly, check for shared understanding, and address misunderstandings promptly
• Ability to handle difficult/urgent situations and conversations, working well under pressure while maintaining professional rapport and confidentiality
• Demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional Customer/Client Service
• Proven experience in researching, documenting, and escalating issues as required
• Excellent verbal and written communication – must be able to understand and explain complex topics to lay people in clear, concise and understandable terms
• Proven team player but able to also operate independently
• Experience working in multiple information systems simultaneously and solid general database knowledge with the ability to multi-task & toggle into various systems
• Strong prioritization and time management
• suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Word,Excel,Powerpoint,management,Leadership,Training,Commitment,Empathy,Listening,Patience,Prioritizing, Communication, Business,Microsoft Office Other,human resource,employee relation