Our Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing human resources support for DC management and team members while assisting the DC HR Business Partner in Talent Acquisition, Team Member Relations, Leave of Absence and other HR functions. This role is critical in executing our culture values and will serve as an assistant to the Human Resources Business Partner.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in ten-key, data entry, and mid-range computer systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work closely and well with others in a team environment
- Bilingual not required, but preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and the highest level of discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older, able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.