No Recruitment Agencies Please. We kindly ask that Recruitment Agencies, persons, and entities refrain from recruiting for this opening and presenting unsolicited resumes. Risk Strategies reserves the right to hire any unsolicited applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Recruitment Agency, person or entity.
Risk Strategies, a privately-held National Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm with over 2,000 employees is looking for a unique HR Business Partner opportunity where input, ideas and suggestions are implemented and not just considered. The ideal HRBP will thrive within a hands-on environment, building rapport among an awesome base of hiring managers and be impactful when delivering results. Our HR Team has expanded in size to 17 members since 2016 as our population has quadrupled in size. At this time we are seeking an additional, collaborative HRBP as we continue to scale. This is an opportunity to build, create and put your fingerprints on HR products and services that are strategic and meaningful.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 4-6 years of HRBP experience ideally within the Financial Services, Insurance or Insurance Brokerage Industries providing consultative advice and counsel to leadership in support of business goals.
- Have expertise and hands-on support within a sales organization or have tenured experience within a fast paced growth environment.
- Focus heavily workforce management initiatives, employee relations, succession planning, comp, performance management and will create, manage and execute HR projects.
- Utilize a consultative approach with a segment of our leaders running insurance brokerage businesses, not only across geographies but industry niches and specialty products.
- Focus on issues directly correlated to a healthy and profitable growth of our business, and strategic management of our workforce across the employee life cycle.