Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to hire a temporary HR Coordinator in Richardson, TX. The position is paying $23 an hour, and is set to last a year from the contract start date.
Working with this client, you will be assigned to a company who has been a leader in innovating the network infrastructure for more than 40 years. With an unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, this company looks to enhance and migrate networks to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
The Coordinator’s main responsibilities are:
- Ensure that HR initiatives are delivered/supported by regional HR within area of responsibility, using a set of standard processes, tools and methodologies
- Support, develop and implement programs, policies, procedures and controls regarding employment and HR matters
- Work with Corporate Function HR team on the selection, promotion and placement of employees
- Provide guidance and training to leaders and managers including policy interpretation and application and assistance with various employee relations issues
- Ensure adherence to company policies including advising management on corrective action/termination decisions
- Provide support for ad hoc requests/projects to meet the needs of Corporate Functions
- Providing HR Director with analytics to support dynamic business decisions
•** If interested, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. Please feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Miguel A Delgado
Senior Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.