Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Human Resources Manager to join our Human Resources team in Sunnyvale, Texas. The Human Resources Manager manages all phases of the Human Resources function for the Manufacturing Plant. Working as a business partner to MFG leadership on issues of significant organizational importance. This position is in Sunnyvale, TX.
- Advises Management in resolution of employee issues. Responds to employee and management inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions. Ensures policies, procedures, and programs are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, selects, and conducts orientations for associates to fill vacant positions.
- Conducts and/or coordinates management training in human resources skills, performance reviews, and sexual harassment.
- Administers benefits, salary, and performance review programs to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- Maintains employee personnel files and records.
- Represents company at employee hearings and investigations.
- Prepares separation notices, related documentation, conducts exit interviews, and produces absenteeism/turnover reports.
- Ensures wage surveys are conducted within local labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares Human Resources budget and ensures department operates within budget.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide associate services.
- Ensures effective payroll and benefit administration.
- Manages employee activities and communications.
- Coaches and reviews performance of direct and indirect reports.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area, or equivalent training and experience which will provide a working knowledge of laws, regulations, practices and procedures in HR. Master's degree strongly preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), HRIS, Kronos, and Success Fractors knowledge preferred.
Requires 5 or more years Human Resource Generalist experience with a minimum of 2 years at a management level, preferably in a manufacturing or distribution center environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
Ability to handle conflict resolution.
Must be able to analyze and interpret data and develop and relate ideas.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.