Position Offered: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time/Exempt
Location: 12005 Ford Rd, 3rd Floor, Farmers Ranch, TX 75234
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, sick time , 401K, Supplemental Insurance Plans
Under the guidance and direction of the Chief of Staff, the HR Manager is responsible for enhancing department functions by focusing on recruitment, on-boarding activities, employee relations and benefits. Assists with planning, coordinating, and evaluating the various services, policies, and programs of an organization's HR department.
- Partners with the HR team to effectively and efficiently execute recruitment plan.
- Act as a key business partner to members of the company to improve the recruiting process
- Passionately drive results by thinking and acting quickly to ensure the long-term best interest of company objectives
- Develops job announcements, advertisements and posts open positions in various recruiting sources to maximize visibility and exposure to potential candidates to generate large applicant pools.
- Develops a pool of candidates through direct sourcing for high volume open positions from a variety of sources across multiple regions. Continuous sourcing of candidates through personal networks, database, cold calls, and web searches. Heavy outgoing calls to existing employees and potential candidates, schedule face-to-face meetings/interviews and close significant open requisitions on a weekly basis. Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents recruiting trends, sources, etc.
- Participates in various job fairs and community functions as a source to generate highly qualified applicants.
- Arranges interviews with candidates, including but not limited to coordinating schedules. Introduces qualified candidates to the management team and hiring managers.
- Generates and maintains detailed weekly recruitment status reports and various others reports.
- Ensures consistent communication with all individuals involved in the recruitment process. Builds and maintains effective relationships with company management to ensure ability to influence, guide, and drive recruiting process
- Conducts reference checks, if applicable.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all employees; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies.
- Facilitate and conduct exit interviews; glean insights and compile trends regarding retention; partner within HR to communicate feedback as needed.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local legal requirements by keeping apprised of existing and new legislation and advising management of needed action.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Assists employees with benefit questions and enrollments.
- Implements HR initiatives partnering with the Chief of Staff
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
To effectively perform in this position, the incumbent is required to:
- Critical thinking, ability to analyze and synthesize data and deliver relevant information to enable solution oriented decision-making, and achievement of strategic and operational goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- Excellent communicator who can express ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in written form. Ability to adapt style, vocabulary, and content to the audience, with effective active listening skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment, requiring the ability to appropriately manage your time, often while multitasking. Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to accurately define task parameters and objectives, then gather detailed, relevant data from appropriate sources.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, studying and applying new information. Results oriented mindset, with the ability to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in in human resources or business preferred
- Minimum of one year recruiting and employee relations
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System) ATS a strongly desired
- Experience in a call center a plus
ABOUT CAINE & WEINER
Caine & Weiner is a leading full-service Accounts Receivable Management enterprise with a network of national collection centers strategically located throughout the country. Since 1930, we have delivered outstanding performance and unmatched service to our world-wide clients. Our full suite of solution-based services provide our clients with individual customization and optimized recovery results.