Join Our Team
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.
Say yes to
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Working & learning with Specialists on site
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Up to $200K student loan reimbursement**
- Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- A fast track to practice ownership
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Evaluates patient's overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.