Ref ID: 04010-0011715004
Immigration law firm in Downtown Dallas is seeking a skilled immigration paralegal to join their growing team. This immigration paralegal must be fluent in Spanish and have prior family-based immigration experience. The ideal candidate for this Paralegal position will have prior experience handling I-601, I-601A, consular processing, and more. In addition, some experience in employment-based immigration would be preferred. If you are highly organized and efficient, there is an immediate opening with a company in the Legal field for a Paralegal you might be interested in. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a great immigration law firm. If you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize, this may be the solution to advancing your career. APPLY TODAY! This is an immediate need!
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Methodical approach to handling substantial workload — ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Thorough investigation and analysis of complex legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Prepare packages and send to USCIS
- Communicate with client to obtain all required supporting documentation