1. Review production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
2. Design production processes that maximize efficiency and reduces waste.
3. Develop and implement process improvements and technological upgrades.
4. Design control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
5. Develop production standards in cooperation with management and users.
6. Prepare materials and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analysis, and estimated production costs.
7. Design the layout of the production space.
8. Train staff for new processes and provide instructions and manuals; reinforce training and efficiencies with staff.
9. Manage process documentation and prepare reports.
10. Assist in problem solving and design improvements.
11. Read, analyze and interpret technical documents to define problems and establish facts.
12. Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
1. Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering required.
2. Minimum of five years experience in similar role required
3. Knowledge of production machinery, processes and standards
4. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
5. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD