Connections IT Services is currently sourcing candidates for our client a global household brand operating in more than 200 countries. They believe that what makes each individual associate unique makes the entire organization better, which allows their associates to drive the culture of the organization.
Diversity and Inclusion are a huge component of their hiring initiatives in STEAM-related roles, and we are focused on assisting them to identify and retain Women, Latinos, and African Americans seeking opportunities in Technology, IT, and other STEAM-related careers!
Apply Today: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or www.connectionsITservices.com
Position ID: cITs3182
Location: Plano, TX
Term: FTE w Client
Title: Information Technology Associate Analyst
Currently seeking new graduates with degrees focused on InfoSec and the Development of AI and Machine Learning for automation. Their IT organization focuses on delivering and supporting capabilities that improve business processes, enable associates to connect and collaborate more easily, collect and mine data for analytical insights, and enhance performance across all aspects of the business.
What you can expect:
Our client currently has opportunities for meaningful work experience in three of five project groups which include:
- Development: Designs, develops, configures, and tests technology solutions to meet business requirements.
- Data & Analytics: Develops reporting & analytical solutions to turn data into business insights. Includes the management of reusable & consistent data foundations.
- Information Security: Plans and implements security measures to protect against cyber-attacks and ensure the integrity of data, systems, and networks.
*Only available in Plano, TX location currently
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, MIS, Business Information Systems, Business or Engineering with IT focus (other related majors may be considered)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- IT-related experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes information quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full-time start date
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.