Staffmark Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Plano, TX.
Purpose of Position - Instructional Designer
We are looking for a highly creative, driven and collaborative learning and instructional designer who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a top-tiered global company.
Responsible, under minimal supervision, for the design, development and evaluation of training and change management programs. This role will develop instructor-led and web-based training courses, manuals, job aides, certification programs and eLearning solutions. This role will coordinate with SME’s for the implementation and delivery methodology of customer-specific training needs. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards based on knowledge acquired from many years of experience in instructional design. Works independently. Demonstrates outside-the-box thinking. General work direction is given and completed assignments and/or work is reviewed to ensure compliance with processes, standards and policies of the organization.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Design and develop training using ADDIE, Rapid Content Development (RCD) and Agile methodologies
• Craft communications and marketing for courses
• Contribute to building and sustaining the Samsung learning culture
• Responsible for all facets of curriculum development including program management, needs assessment, design and development, and working with facilitators to ensure successful implementation within HR training environment.
• Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to produce accurate and meaningful training materials.
• Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives and processes.
• Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
Experience / Education Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design or a related field preferred. Minimum of 5 years instructional design experience supporting Human Resources, including e-learning and rapid design principles; or combined work experience and education.
• Strong sense of design and creativity with proven ability to deliver innovative training solutions.
• Utilize strong communication skills and high adaptability in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Apply strong creativity skills to design curriculum and develop content that is effective for the learner, regardless of delivery modality.
• Understand models of design (ADDIE); virtual facilitation tools (WebEx); content management systems; and learning management systems.
• Expert proficiency with Articulate Storyline or 360, Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Design Premium, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Video shooting and editing a plus
• Current knowledge of the latest training technologies and training program design strategies
• Ability to organize work flow to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks with follow-through to completion.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of management levels within the company and external organizations.
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.