Ledgent Finance & Accounting has an exciting job opportunity for an interim Accounting Manager in Dallas. This is a temporary 3-6 month long opportunity for a well-establish marketing & advertising agency! As the Accounting Manager, you will manage both the AP and AR teams, as well as communicate with any vendors. The Accounting Manager will have an emphasis on operational and transactional accounting and will report directly to the VP of Accounting.
* Handle daily operations and prepare reports
* Oversee the current accounting team - providing a sense of accountability to each team member
* Communicate with vendors and follow up on any vendor inquires
* Process AP invoices and billing as needed
* Able to effectively communicate with clients, staff and other managers
* Industry experience required (media or advertising industry)
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* 2+ years of managerial experience
* MediaOcean Software or Donovan Data Systems experience is a plus
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to working with you!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.