Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our employees, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers' financial needs.
The Finance Business Enablement Data Management Consultant will have primary responsibility for delivering a portion of the International Finance (includes, but is not limited to: International Finance Controller, International Treasury, International Business Finance and International Corporate Tax) initiative portfolio by providing leadership, consulting and delivery services on data management focused efforts. This position manages relationships with key line of business (LOB) and Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) stakeholders to ensure they have a holistic picture of data activities within International Finance organization. This position will have significant regulatory work efforts such as European Banking Package changes and other entity specific regulatory reporting changes, BASEL IV, as well as other key International Finance priorities, as needed.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive program management through strong interpersonal connections and subject matter expertise
- Assist international finance business partners to identify data solutions that align with the Enterprise Data Management strategy
- Define initiative / request scope and negotiate objectives
- Support regulatory, audit and second line of defense reviews and engagements
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of holistic plans and impacts, across applications, resources and teams within DMI, WFT and other business units
- Manage relationships, drive prioritization and negotiate delivery approaches, timeline and scope with LOB executives
- Engage with multiple stakeholders and / or LOB partners to drive solution design and implementation of an initiative / request
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including those related to conflict resolution
- Ability to motivate a team and lead strategic initiatives, collaborating across a large organization and multi-tasking as required
- Strong negotiation and leadership abilities
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- 6+ years of compliance experience
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Financial Accounting from a data management perspective
- Knowledge of domestic or international regulatory reporting and regulatory rules
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule in accordance to the time zone for the market you are supporting
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
GA-Atlanta: 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.