PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 226923BR
PBNA IT Applications Release Manager
The main purpose of the position is to define & govern release and environment strategy for PBNA IT applications (150 applications). The position will guarantee feasible environment planning to facilitate PBNA projects delivery, project slotting and release deployment plans including environment planning.
The position will coordinate PBNA projects (DevSecOps), release reviews and approvals for PBNA releases guarantying successful end to end execution and delivery of release across all applicable teams within the PBNA IT applications.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of release & environment management experience with a focus on ITIL tools & processes
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes: ServiceNow, Plutora, Azure Dev OPS, Agile, Clarity, SAP Solution Manager & Solman
- PMI certification
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement