Auto req ID: 218831BR
The PepsiCo Foods North America (PFNA) IT Digital Marketing Technology Analyst will partner closely with the PFNA CMO team and will lead the delivery of technology capabilities in support of the Marketing function. This role is with the PFNA Data & Digital Solutions team within PFNA IT.
This role plays a key role as a hands-on player that applies their knowledge of best-in-class marketing technologies to lead key tactical and strategic projects, including consumer facing brand and marketing sites, insights generation, marketing automation, campaign management etc.
This role will work with PFNA IT and business professionals across multiple functions, and with external agency partners to drive and advance PFNA Marketing priorities. You will identify opportunities for more streamlined and automated approaches to solve business problems with data/digital solutions and advocate for their adoption.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the strategic PFNA marketing roadmap for all brands to shape demand for IT deliverables.
- Manage the budget, scope and timeline for IT deliverables for Marketing.
- Liaison with agency and PepsiCo IT teams to drive the execution of IT projects and programs to enhance and sustain PFNA Marketing (via Mar Tech/Digital capabilities).
- Align with the overall global IT strategy, platforms, and embrace new ways of working with Agile and DevSecOps.
- Influence continuous improvement around all existing marketing related technology solutions
- Closely monitor innovative technologies to ensure awareness of new technology trends to develop Best-in-Class products to achieve Marketing's tactical and strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, and 5+ years of professional experience required including business relationship management and/or consulting experience.
- 2+ years of proven leadership and business technical acumen in emerging technologies including Social, Mobile, Portal, Web Design and Cloud, Data science platforms and AI / ML tools.
- 2+ years of experience working with marketing functions and external digital agencies on strategy, hosting and implementation of digital marketing/social engagement initiatives.
- Demonstrated business analysis and consultancy skills, evidenced through requirements gathering, business modelling, and structured communications to drive processes and product development forward.
- Strong working knowledge of industry leading MarTech capabilities and technologies supporting the Marketing area such as Consumer data and Insights, Social Listening, DMP, Audience analysis/segmentation, Campaign management, Programmatic Marketing & automation, DSP, Display/Video/Social/Mobile Digital Marketing, SEO, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of DevSecOps execution is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Cooperates with others and responds to customers and team members. Interacts with end users and team members in supporting existing business processes and applications. Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Under limited supervision, ability to prioritize own work in functional area, applying enhanced analytical skills to master data requests.
AF-TechRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement