PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 229379BR
This role supports the implementation and deployment of the General Ledger (GL), Accounting and Close (ACL), and Banking capabilities of the Pepsico Global template (PGT) (built through SAP S4 concepts) with a specific focus on the integration with MTD, PTP, and OTC value streams. Objectives of the role are to ensure that PGT supports the execution of business processes related to GL, ACL, and Banking in general for deployments to FLNA. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the Global Template project.
Finance components in Scope in Designing, implementing and maintaining
- the accounting framework, including all month end activities required to ensure that the month's financial results are accurate, complete and in compliance with PepsiCo's corporate, sector and local market accounting policies.
- the general ledger chart of accounts, coding structure, interrelationships with primary information gathering systems (e.g. Profitability Analysis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxes, Payroll, Fixed assets, Project Accounting etc.) and such controlling structures and the use of sub-ledgers
- the activities necessary to produce management accounting, cost accounting for the Make To Deploy and Procurement, including the setting of standards, recording of actuals and the delivery of meaning financial comparison reporting to enable better operational decision making.
Core L3 Processes covered:
- Accounting & Close Operations
- Accounting & Financial Close
- Accounting & Financial Close - Parallel Ledger
- Intercompany Processes
- Intercompany Processes - Reconciliation
- Plant Period End-Closing
- Operational Processing
- Bank & Cash Management
- Bank Account Management
- Basic Cash Operations
- Cash Journal
- Electronic Bank Statement
- Bank Integration with File Interface
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on General Ledger, Multiple Valuations, and Controls
- 2+ years of SAP S4 Finance experience preferred.
- Strong Financial & Management Accounting and Controls experience with SAP General Ledger and Controlling in a global capacity
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement