Role: Java Backend Developer
Location: Hidden Ridge, Irving, Texas, 75038
Duration : 12 months initial contract and potential to extension
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- 4+ years of experience with Java 2+ years of experience with deploying micro services onto container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, GKE, etc)
- 2+ Years working on an integrated team for end-to-end development using agile methodologies Data and service layer solution development experience and proficiency with Java, Springboot, Apigee
- Experience developing tools to support AI/ML models through the entire process - data source discovery and integration, model training, model risk management, model deployment.
- Experience with end-to-end CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube Proficiency in using the Google Suite of tools for daily workflow management and document sharing
- Ability to design and deliver data-driven web solutions in collaboration with data scientists, and AI/ML engineers, and front-end developers for business users.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience presenting technical information across numerous delivery vehicles remote, video, phone, in-person; to a diverse group of experienced technologists.
- Experience working with data and models in a regulated environment (finance, insurance, telecom, etc)
- For a variety of projects within the Emerging Tech space, you will provide back end expertise into design sessions, assess requirements, develop, integrate, and maintain the back-end for solutions that the Emerging Technology team delivers.
Education/Certifications: BS or 4 years' experience
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)