Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
You are a creative designer who is excited to step into a fast-paced, in-house creative team to learn and grow. You can conceptualize and execute design solutions, present new ideas, and are comfortable delivering assets in print and digital formats. You love to collaborate with other team members to deliver projects that are on brand and meet high-quality standards.
- 1-2 years training in Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Understanding of file types best used for final asset delivery EX: the difference between print export and digital export needs
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects efficiently and proactively ask questions needed to deliver work on the goal and on time
- Follow art direction, process, and adapt to brand and technical feedback in a professional manner
- Produce work within brand guidelines or established campaign look and feel
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to professionally communicate with business partners of all levels
A current portfolio is required to be considered for this position. Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred or equivalent experience. If you’re a designer with less experience but have a good eye for design, you are still encouraged to apply. We are looking for someone eager to learn and grow with our team.
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check and assessment tests to be considered for this position.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.