- Reviews the patient history in ePRG for contraindications to FOC screening procedures.
- Rooms patients according to company standards.
- Performs all nursing care duties within the scope of a Licensed Practical Nurse, including DPN testing, Quantaflo testing, spirometry testing, administration of the PHQ9, DRE examinations, phlebotomy, administration of FOBT/FIT tests, scheduling mammograms or colonoscopies as appropriate, and schedules patient return visit to provider's office.
- Organizes, cleans and stocks assigned FOC equipment and lab supplies as needed to bring with him/her to all field visits..
- Communicates patient concerns, inability to collect FOC tests, and observed patient issues to the WellMed ARNP if present, or the delegated clinical representative in the provider's office at the time of the patient screening.
- Responsible for completing FOC skills assessments of providers as needed.
- Responsible for completing all patient packets and testing procedures in a timely manner and ensuring that those results are submitted to the proper person within the PSU and a copy is left with the delegate at the provider's office.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Current Practical Nurse License in applicable state
- 1+ years of related LPN clinical experience
- BLS or CPR within 30 days of hire
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-9 and CPT coding
- Computer literacy required with ability to complete basic EXCEL spreadsheets
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Good communication and customer service skills both in person and on the phone
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor's diagnosis of disease
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- 3+ years of LPN experience in a medical setting
Job Keywords: LVN, LPN, licensed vocational nurse, licensed practical nurse, mobile clinic, Dallas, Texas, TX