Date: 10/17/2020 12:00:00 AM
Clerical – Mail Room Processor
Night Shift Available
Days: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday
Hours: 7:00p - 5:30a
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position
The Clerical Mail Room Remittance Processor handles a variety of Receivables Operations functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing, and data entry. This role may involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Remittance Processor, the individual will be responsible for processing daily document transactions which can include some moderately complex tasks.
- These transactions require judgment and experience with limited direct supervision.
- While receiving clear instruction, the individual must maintain the highest level of production and accuracy on a daily basis.
- The individual must also focus on process effectiveness with an emphasis on high quality service and productivity.
- Preparing batches of work by removing payments and forms from envelopes
- Inputting data into the system while following standard operating procedures and customer specific instructions for processing
- Operating high-speed imaging equipment
- Verifying checks through customer specific instructions for processing
- Matching check images to corresponding material while validating quality of images
- Maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to meeting team goals in addition to individual responsibilities
- Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
- Attention to detail and focus around meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
- Must Satisfy Background and Drug Test Requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly Pay
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Clean, Safe Environment
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.