How would you benefit from a career that offers a better work schedule, great pay, and low-cost benefits? Join a tight knit team that works on a wide variety of machining projects and responsible for bringing products to life for high profile customers across stable and growing industries.
Kenney Industries is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Dallas, TX team. This is a critical role responsible for helping deploy new process technology, product design, and materials while supporting production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
Why Engineers join the Kenney Industries team:
- Excellent Schedule: 7am-4pm Monday through Thursday and half days on Friday
- Comprehensive, low cost health plan: Company pays 90% of Employee’s Health Insurance
- Great Pay: $28/hr with available overtime
- 401(k) plan, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, PTO, and paid vacation
Kenney Industry is a strong company with a long successful history. If you would like to join the team be sure you fit with our core values:
- Maintains Accountability – Reliable and committed.
- Remains Teachable – Looking to grow; Never Stagnate.
- A Job Well Done – Cares about quality; Notices the little things that make a big difference.
- Reactive to the Needs of Others – We’re all a team; Here when you need us.
- Conquering Attitude – No problem too big; Finding the good in all situations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for manufacturing and process engineering activities associated with machining and metal manufacturing.
- Support equipment and tooling activities associated with manufacturing processes.
- Assures program backups and parameters are being maintained.
- Assist in review of customer prints.
- Quote and plan jobs.
- Manage projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.