The Brand Assistant assists more senior staff to implement a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s products/services, and collects and analyzes data on product performance, market trends, consumer behavior, and more. This individual also maintains records of sales volume, revenues and advertising costs while working under limited supervision.
Focus, Scope, & Impact
· Track brand and result performance through analysis by KPI’s and results into specific insights and actions that add value to the company
· Support associate brand manager, brand manager and/or senior brand manager on cross-functional initiatives, work assignments and tasks that align to brand priorities.
· Manage program timelines to drive flawless execution of the plan, hitting all system milestones on time.
· Prepare reports / presentations as needed
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Related Work Experience: internships or work experience in business – particularly in consumer packaged goods– a plus.
Work Focus : Ability to work with cross-functional teams on assignments that deliver on short-term (1 year) brand objectives and business plan metrics. Ability to be the key brand analyst for the team, turning data into actionable insights to drive brand love and brand value.
· Communicate with internal parties, clients and customers
· Responsible for sharing information with team members and management
KNOWLEDG E REQUIREMENT:
1. Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
2. General data analytics
SOME EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE WILL HELP:
1. Marketing concepts knowledge
2. Business and office experience
3. Basic business acumen
4. Presentation skills
Motivate, help, and influence others