We have an immediate need for an entry-level Marketing and Sales Internship to join our seriously talented team! We are a rapidly-growing promotional marketing company in the local area and apply a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of our expert marketing campaigns that guarantee their clients proven success, our firm is continuously adding new clientele. We are in immediate need of a Marketing and Sales Internship to help dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition. There is a high demand for our client's customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. We provide advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products.
The Marketing and Sales Internship will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients. You will have the opportunity to work with decision-makers with our firm's Fortune 500 clients, creating innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line. The Marketing and Sales Internship will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
We love our community as much as we love our team. Therefore, we making giving back to the community a priority. We are involved with several initiatives that put our community’s objectives ahead of our own. We use our knowledge and abilities to carry out a variety of hands-on volunteer work and fundraising events as a team.
As much as we like to give back to our communities we also like to have fun. At our firm we love going out for team outings including bumper carts, team golf outings, cookouts, team martial arts, and probably our team’s favorite, the annual company retreats that typically lands us in a tropical destination.
The Marketing and Sales Internship will be trained in:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure Marketing
- Account Satisfaction Public and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership Trained
*Highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to our firm. The right Public Relations & Marketing Intern can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities Marketing and Sales Internship:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating with them about clients' promotional services.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Developing promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and corporate partners
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of campaign traffic, production, and inventory Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations