… A Nationally Certified Genetic Laboratory
We offer unique lab-based solutions direct to patients and practices to effectively prevent adverse health care occurrences. We believe that having complete information before beginning treatment will lead to better outcomes and an overall improvement in healthcare. Each patient must be
treated as an individual with individual risk factors. This is why we provide the tools necessary to equip patients and physicians with the right information to develop and implement a personalized approach to better health.
Through industry-leading Hereditary Cancer Genetic Screening, Therapeutic Drug Management, Cardiac Genomic Studies, Multiple Respiratory Panels including the COVID -19 Coronavirus,
Nexus provides a comprehensive testing solution for the national healthcare community.
Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, Nexus Laboratories wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a Medical Technologist in Dallas, TX. In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment.
Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids. Medical technologists are responsible for operating and maintaining the equipment used to analyze specimens and ensuring that tests are completed in a correct and timely manner while following all HIPAA and regulatory practices.
The MTs will not have direct patient contact.**
· Associates or Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology or a related science
· Minimum 1 year of clinical laboratory testing experience is required for Medical Technologists
· ASCP or AMT certification is required
Qualities Needed as a Medical Technologist
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
· Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory information systems are a plus
· High level of attention to detail
· Strong written & verbal communication and organizational skills
· Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
· Flexibility to work overtime or other shifts depending on business needs
· Strong & effective team leadership skills