Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a NETIQ Engineer for our client in the Airline domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Dallas, TX
Role: NETIQ Engineer
Primary Skills: NETIQ/ IDM
Role Description: The NETIQ Engineer must have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Developing and implementing out-of-the-box NetIQ IDM drivers to handle business workflows, account provisioning, and deprovisioning
- Develop integration connectors for multiple LDAP environments for directory management of identities, databases, API’s, and SAP
- Identifies and investigates complex system malfunctions: correlate various log files, events, etc., to determine root cause of issues quickly and accurately. Also works with administrators and engineers from other groups, third-party vendors, and the service desk during problem resolution.
- Develops and maintains operational documentation of complex workflows and connectors with step-by-step policies to ensure tasks are repeatable and accurate.
- Develops using test-driven development and automated build processes
- Develops automated test suites as part of code development and delivery
- Provides technical guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Exercises effective leadership and professionalism at all times
- Performs other/additional duties and projects as assigned; must be able to learn and to apply new technologies quickly. Often requires learning new skills in unfamiliar technologies.
- Minimum 4 years IT engineering experience on multiple platforms / technologies
- Experience with Identity Management technologies
- Experience with Identity Governance technologies
- Exposure to open standards development including XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, AJAX, and Java/J2EE.
- Linux experience
- Scripting or development experience
- Experience with Directory Services technologies
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and cross-functional team of engineers
- Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools, capabilities, and methods
- Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
- Troubleshooting highly complex issues
- Ability to mentor/coach junior Engineers
- Knowledge of Risk and Compliance initiatives including PCI, SOX, HIPAA
Preferred Skills (Skills that would be beneficial but are not required):
- Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD
- Experience with build/tooling such as Git, Stash, Jenkins, and Confluence
- 2+ years of experience with NetIQ (Micro Focus) Identity Manager 4.x
- 2+ years of experience with Identity Management tools such as NetIQ Identity Manager, SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, and IDM Security Identity Manager
- Experience with REST/SOAP API’s
- 2+ years of experience with Identity Governance tools such as RSA/Aveksa Identity Governance, NetIQ Identity Governance
- Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Experience of LDAP Directory Administration (Active Directory, eDirectory)
- 2+ years of Java Development experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Bash, Python, or Perl scripting
- Airline or travel industry experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Megha Sharma
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2113)
Equal Employment Opportunity