WinTrio is looking for Network Engineers with 5+ years of experience. Candidates should have experience in all phases of the engineering life cycle including: requirements, architecture, design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance. In addition, they should have the following qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Able to assess infrastructure, identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions.
- Able to provide technical guidance and direction to system administrators and help desk technicians.
- Knowledge of relevant server-side tools and technologies.
- Experience with network monitoring and management using an automated solution.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining servers and desktops in an enterprise organization.
- Extensive experience with security as it pertains to network architecture, desktops, laptops, servers, firewalls, routers, and intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Solid customer service and communication skills are critical as well as the ability and willingness to communicate effectively and appropriately in an empathetic and under standing manner.
Candidates having an active Top Secret Clearance will be preferred.