This is a 1 year contract + for a Network Engineer in Plano, TX
What you will be doing as a Network Engineer:
- Support and build out Lab Networks, Firewalls, VPN connections, and customer facing platforms maintenance and management
- SW & HW management of lab networks with main equipment room and test areas
- Develop in depth understanding of network infrastructure and Samsung products from customer operational perspective to design and implement customer networks for the lab mirror systems in the lab.
- Stay informed on the latest test tools, techniques, trends and methodologies and critically adopt them, when appropriate or necessary
- Perform installations end to end for lab and field
- Perform test verification and failure resolution on a variety of products
- Work is generally performed in an office desk or lab environment but can be outdoors as well on roof tops and standard building structures
- Requires considerable movement and transportation of equipment or samples with a high security mentality
What you will bring to the table as a Network Engineer:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in wireless telecommunications industry
- Requires a CCNA and prefer a CCDA, CCNP
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Technologies, and/or Electrical Engineering
- Prefer GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, 5G experience
- Experience working with multiple agile teams both onsite and offsite simultaneously
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a display terminal for more than 40% of work time, including prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work and interact with a diverse cultural index internally and at customer premises.
- Work with minor language barriers and progress through items in a positive manner
What you didn’t know about us:
• Competitive salary
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
• Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
• Employee Assistance Program
• With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!