Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer for their global enterprise networking and cloud solutions client in Richardson, Texas (TX).
The Cloud Collaboration Cloud Engineering team is primarily responsible for the wide variety of services required to support multiple Cloud collaboration application microservices in a DevOps model. As a Security Engineer you will work with global team of engineers who are responsible for maintaining and evolving network security as a service.
- Responsible for projects, development, automation, and operations related to WebEx Network, firewall and security infrastructure
- Create and/or improve the tools that provide insight into availability and performance of our services
- Share in the creation of new designs and architectures for multi-region, multi-data center distributed systems
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with our services
- Partner with cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve incidents and customer cases
- Partake in on-call duties for provided services (including weekends)