Systems/Network Engineer- Secret Clearance
* Design, develop, evaluate end-to-end customer solutions
* Load software, configure, integrate, verify, and troubleshoot solutions in a lab environment or customer site using Oceus Networks products.
* Provide a technical or SME interface to the customer for their specific areas
* Lead a small customer project team of other engineers
* Work with suppliers of hardware and software, as needed
* Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
* Be proactive in keeping skillsets up-to-date
* Take initiative
* IP networking experience with Cisco Switch and Routing at the CCNA level preferred
* Linux and Linux CLI - installation, routing, multiple NIC configuration, Vi, Yum, application compilation and installation
* Understanding of VPN's
* Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) - it's usage, deployment, and management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information
* Strong partnership interaction experience with the ability to manage complex relationships across teams
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good breadth of telecommunications technologies required
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.