This is a great opportunity to join our team!
Tesinc, LLC ("Tesinc") provides high quality engineering and technical services to support the telecommunications industry. Areas of specialization include complete turn-key project management utilizing the P-6 scheduling tool, engineering design, permitting and drafting services, right-of-way acquisition and site surveys, records and technical documentation services, utility pole inspection and inventory, make-ready outside plant construction inspection. The company also provides emergency services consisting of aerial line crews, installation and repair maintenance technicians and copper and fiber splicing technicians.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Tesinc was founded in 1966, and, for the past five decades, Tesinc has provided telecommunication services throughout the United States. With its commitment to quality and safety along with superior organizational and recruiting resources, Tesinc has the proven experience that customers look for when selecting a strategic business partner.
The OSP Engineer is responsible for design, field notes, pricing and drafting of fiber optic cable facilities.
- Research and evaluate various route options associated with the project. Research shall include aerial and underground options, existing customer conduit and other third party conduit.
- Recommend final route based on most economical solution and permitting agency’s recommendation.
- Develop base mapping and provide field engineering services required to prepare permit drawings, OSP construction drawings, and final as-built drawings in electronic GIS format
- Creation of base maps shall utilize source material such as tax maps, County/DOT roadway plans, building site plans, recorded plat maps, railroad survey maps, and other data.
- Research and incorporate permitting requirement from jurisdictional authorities (i.e., state, county, city, railroads, and others) into the OSP design
- Research includes existing customer records and records of other third party conduit that may be available through the Telecommunications Act of 1996 or purchase.