Ref ID: 04380-0010068061
Compensation: $25.00 to $30.00 hourly
NOW HIRING | PARALEGAL
Robert Half Legal is staffing a paralegal role with a financial institution in the Dallas area. This paralegal must have 5+ years' experience with SEC filings and compliance. Ideally, this paralegal will either have a legal assistant certification or a paralegal certification in addition to the SEC filing experience. The paralegal will be responsible for assisting in the Corporate and Securities subgroup of the legal division. Duties may include legal research, drafting complex documents (initial drafts of SEC filings and Proxy statements), SEC filing, draft board and committee minutes, research corporate governance developments, uploading and compiling materials for board and committee meetings, assisting with subsidiary management, and monitor reporting and filing deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
• Assist with preparation, including initial drafts as needed, and filing of various SEC periodic reports, including Forms 3/4, Forms 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K and Proxy Statements.
• Filing SEC filings.
• Assist in drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents and keeping current on governance trends and developments.
• Uploading and compiling materials for Board and Committee meetings via Boardvantage platform.
• Work closely with financial reporting, finance/treasury, executive compensation and tax departments on projects.
• Draft minutes and resolutions for domestic and international subsidiaries.
• Nasdaq compliance and reporting matters.
• Complete compliance reviews and/or prepare SEC and stock exchange regulatory notices.
• Proficient in the following applications: Word, Excel, Serengeti Tracker
• Performs other duties as assigned.