Ref ID: 04010-0011945985
The paralegal will principally work under the supervision of the supervising attorney(s) and provide support to the real estate group attorneys. The responsibilities include title, survey and lease review. Corporate experience a plus. The candidate must possess an analytical and logical mind and be able to resolve conflicts and relate well with internal employees, clients, vendors, agents, etc. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a proactive, team player and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work autonomously and under the supervision of the assigned attorney(s) and provide support to the real estate group.
- Maintain correspondence between each participating party of the transaction, such as the client and title companies, lenders, surveyors, appraisers, etc.
- Coordinate scheduling and tracking of deadlines.
- Superior analytical skills a requirement.
- Review title commitments, survey plats, and legal descriptions.
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed title and survey objections.
- Exceptional drafting skills required.
- Generate and review closing documents.
- Draft, review and coordinate the execution of commercial contracts and leases, with attorney oversight.
- Consistent follow-through and ability and flexibility to multi-task and effectively balance priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Provide regular status updates to the team.
- Communicate well, show teamwork effort, and collaborate well with everyone you come in contact with.