There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Payroll Implementation Specialist
We are currently seeking a Payroll Implementation Specialist to join our team.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely implementation of payroll and supporting services that result in client retention, growth and satisfaction. This includes onboarding new assigned clients, analyzing payroll data, inputting and balancing payroll data, processing payroll and reviewing payroll reports for distribution to clients.
Under moderate supervision and little decision-making:
- Onboards new assigned clients, with various client company structures and in multiple states/localities, to payroll and provides related services to ensure accurate and timely implementation.
- Analyzes payroll data supplied by clients for accuracy and completeness, inputs and balances payroll data accurately, processes payroll, and reviews/analyzes payroll reports for accuracy and timely distribution to clients.
- Ensures accurate compliance with payroll laws and regulations for Insperity and the client.
- Supports client satisfaction indicators via quality service checks among clients and service observations performed by supervisor to ensure client satisfaction.
- Interfaces with department management and other internal constituents to support actions and initiatives, which improves region-wide client retention.
- Participates in client meetings to support clients’ perception of the value derived from Insperity’s services. Maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Researches, gathers and analyzes clients’ needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, related Insperity services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients.
- Maintains knowledge of a business’s financial operation relating to payroll and accounting for small to mid-size business operations from an owner/payroll contact/on-site supervisor/CPA perspective to make business decisions and gives guidance to clients.
- Identifies payroll service solutions to streamline or enhance the payroll service delivery to clients and makes recommendations for improvements to processes and policies while maintaining compliance with laws and regulations applicable to payroll processing and administration.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Maintains knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws, regulations and best practices.
- Provides customer focused interaction ensuring timely response and effective follow-up on client and/or internal requests and/or issues.
- Provides ongoing and timely communication to payroll teammates, payroll supervisor and service teams on the status of relationship with client, and alerts appropriate internal departments with information pertinent to the maintenance of the client relationship.
- Participates in testing of new payroll processes and enhancements.
- Acts as back-up to supervisor, other payroll functions as assigned and provides project support.
- Mentors new payroll personnel.