Pharmacy Network Coordinator
Location: Richardson, TX
Type of Position: Full-Time/Permanent
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
IMPORTANT: THIS POSITION WILL BE REMOTE. HOWEVER, WE ARE ONLY SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES. CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK ONSITE, ONCE COVID RETSTRAINTS ARE LIFTED
The Hospice Pharmacy Solutions (HPS) Pharmacy Network Coordinator provides full day-to-day support to the Pharmacy Network Manager, assisting with execution and support of all Pharmacy Network Management department deliverables, for successful client, business, and vendor satisfaction.
Daily, provides full project, administrative, and execution support to the Pharmacy Network Manager on any, and all deliverables assigned to ensure success of the Pharmacy Network Management department.
● Participates in the management and support of the Company’s network pharmacies, including but not limited to: recruitment, building, and maintenance with an emphasis on spearheading all setup, administration, data entry, and related contract review.
● Supports Company vendors and the management of vendors who provide adjudication and pharmacy network services; ensuring workflows and engagement remain aligned to pharmacy and provider contracts with management notified of any found deviation.
● As assigned, acts as a vendor contact to ensure efficient internal coordination and the efficient exchange of information; telephonically contacting clients to obtain information, update records, or facilitate projects.
● Participates in the coordination of client implementation and sales workflows throughout HPS and across other Care Services lines of business as necessary for business, client, and vendor success.
● Assists with onboarding network pharmacies during implementations: partnering with sales, account management and other stakeholders as needed to ensure a positive client experience.
● Supports re-negotiations and the integration of contract requirements with business operations.
● As directed, tracts metrics concerning total network and individual pharmacy performance to measure value in support of positive pharmacy relationship and negotiations.
● Supports new client pricing and existing client repricing efforts as needed.
● Maintains policies and procedures that facilitate accurate claims adjudication.
● Documents internal workflows and standard operation procedures under the guidance and instruction of the Pharmacy Network Manager; maintaining these documents as assigned.
● As assigned, provides department training, in-services, or re-freshers to assist clients, vendors, and other departments in coordinating, operating or integrating with the department.
● Operates with the highest level of ethical integrity with consistent compliance to all state and federal laws and healthcare regulations.
● Provides Pharmacy Network department customer service to both internal and external stakeholders via best practice communication methods, including the ability to speak confidently to third parties and upper management, clearly articulate recommendations and solutions, organize ideas and reports with respect to stakeholder time, and present a polished representation of Hospice Pharmacy Solutions.
● Performs all Pharmacy Network department tasks with a full-resolution approach, demonstrating initiative and ownership of all assigned duties, including a natural curiosity to process improve workflows and procedures, ensuring both internal and external stakeholders receive consistent pleasant and efficient service levels.
● Supports Hospice Pharmacy Solution by completing other duties as assigned and as needed.
● Leads all facets of this position with excellent customer service.
● Demonstrated track record of interacting with all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external, in a courteous and professional manner which includes maintaining a calm and sophisticated disposition, not easily frustrated, stressed, or offended.
● Demonstrated ability to project a professional and friendly image to co-workers and clients.
● Visible ability to review data and quantitative reasoning to recognize trends, opportunities, and issues for clients, vendors, and the organization.
● Ability to handle workload and priorities efficiently in a team environment as well as independently.
● Proactive, responsive, results-oriented and resourceful; possessing the highest level of integrity and motivation.
● Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing workflows and priorities.
● Ability to efficiently prioritize work and handle simultaneous tasks with success and accuracy.
● Detail-oriented, displaying an ability to manage multiple tasks, and handle tight timeframes, with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
● Practices efficient communication, displaying confident written and verbal communication able to address various levels of stakeholders with well-organized and clearly conveyed ideas and details.
● Capable of generated polished business documents including Standard Operating Procedures, instructional manuals, and training material which can be efficiently utilized by multiple stakeholder levels and represent a department.
● Completes all tasks with ownership and accountability; invested in ensuring a client and vendors receives best-in-class service from start to finish.
● Proficient ability to type at >50 words per minute, utilize computer resources including online applications, portals, and Company software, and perform tasks via telecommunication tools with a pleasant and comprehendible tone and enunciation.
● Demonstrable computer literacy of the Windows environment with specific proficiency in Microsoft Suites, including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
● Punctual and dependent for assigned shifts, and able to flexible adhere schedule changes as determined by the needs of the business.