Auto req ID: 218280BR
Come help us lead the digital transformation here at PepsiCo: a dynamic environment with cutting edge technologies. Where winning with purpose matched with a passion for creating products and programs of lasting value are expected and rewarded.
PepsiCo has an aggressive goal to increase the share of product sales and revenue via B2B and B2C eCommerce channels. In support of this goal, PepsiCo has embarked on a modernization journey by building a microservices-based commerce integration hub to enable product information management(catalog), integration with a variety of eCommerce partners and third-party logistics companies, provide real-time visibility to product inventory and stock levels, allow for flexible orchestration and tracking of product fulfilment.
The MDM/PIM lead will have functional and technical responsibility for the architecture, design, development, deployment and support of PepsiCo's PIM. In this role, you will be working closely with the business, product vendor (Stibo) and cross-functional teams on enhancements and application support. This person will provide direction to other members of the team (including onshore and offshore employees/consultants) to ensure successful deployment of projects along with leading the hyper-care and support activities. The person will also lead the support team to ensure operational stability of the application. This person will work closely with key stakeholders and will maintain high-quality standards while operating in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
If you like working in an entrepreneurial environment while at the same time having the backing and resources of a large fortune 50 company, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be rewarded with an explosive growth opportunity as we forge the platform to power PepsiCo's digital transformation.
- Application Development: Responsible for developing and maintaining Pepsico's PIM (Stibo Systems).
- Programming/Software Development - Responsible for the designs, development, testing, and documentation of complex programs from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools. Assesses own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work. Mentors less experienced colleagues as required.
- Problem Management: Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s). Leads the development of problem solutions. Coordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures. Evaluates patterns and trends.
- Relationship Management: Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders. Uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure the effectiveness of stakeholder management. Contributes to the development and enhancement of customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Change Management - Assesses, analyses, creates, documents, presents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Requirements Definition: Leads scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives.
- Service Level Management: Creates defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and maintains records of relevant information.
- Release Deployment - Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities. Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity is undertaken.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- 7+ years of enterprise PIM/MDM technical/functional experience preferably using Stibo and in a fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of SAP function modules a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-time zone model
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service/relationship focus
- The flexibility of providing support during odd hours, weekends, and peak seasons
- Excellent influencing skills to drive compliance to architecture standards and guidelines across the enterprise. Highly motivated and decisive thought leader with excellent collaboration skills comfortable at navigating and influencing in a fast moving, global environment.
- Conceptual selling and ability to present architecture recommendations in a simple, compelling, business relevant manner with clear impact analysis.
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision makers with strong verbal and written communication skills to influence senior leaders
AF-TechRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement