Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
In collaboration with sales, marketing and the product teams, the Solutions Consultant is responsible for participating in pre-sales discovery and providing compelling client facing and virutal sales presentations while delivery total CDK solution positioning for our North American Base-Line Sales team. The SC's are connector for cross team communication within Marketing to achieve sales goals and ensure accurate representation of CDK Products andn Services.
Please note: this position can be based in any city located in the Western part of the US
Postion Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Demonstrate CDK products and services to prospects and clients in order to provide solutions for running their dealership operations more efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate CDK's product value to be easily understood by the customer.
- Able to uncover pain points with dealer to further engage in the conversation and move a sale forward.
- Conducts OEM or dealer facing webinars
- Gathers and disseminates information on sales product training, competitive information and regional sales tools.
- Maintain product demonstration room(s), equipment, documenation, computer systems and video/release library.
- Presents information that aligns with the sales trianble as well as Eloqui presentation techniques and is tailored for the audience.
- May particiapte in pre-demo discovery with sales partner to build and solidify relationships as well as discover client needs.
- Home shored - required 70% travel in the Western part of the US.
- Strong background in the Automotive Industry with (Sales, Service, F & I and Accounting Office)
- Must possess ability to be creative and independently think and analyze and pivot at any given notice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job experience, as well as 2 years of experience in the automotive industry required.
- Good client services skills including the ability to work effectively with other CDK associates.
- Good overall knowledge of all CDK solutions.
- Strong technical skills – Comfortable using the latest software systems, CRM tools such as Salesforce, WebEx, ability to create PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Self-Starter- Ability to anticipate risks and opportunities
- Ability to work alone and in some cases ambiguous environments
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to be highly proactive in overcoming obstacles to sales success
- Results oriented and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to respond to customers in a competent and professional manner
- Good Business analysis skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high tech environment
- Exceptional work organization skills
- Ability to handle change well and ability to work independently
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications:
- 2 years implementation or consulting experience with CDK products/solutions preferred
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.