Location: Dallas, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Principal Software Architect
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop cloud based solutions on Salesforce platform that assist customers in managing major business processes in their overall enterprise structure.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of one or more industries, trends, and solutions. Collaborates and confers with the customer in the strategic design process and translates business needs into technical system solutions.
- Work with an agile team of Product Managers, Architects and Workflow Developers in designing and building workflow solutions from end-user perspective
- Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and software interactions.
- Help design and build a simpler and more consistent experience for both customers and customer support reps
- Evaluate 3rd party tools/solutions and help define integration architecture
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven experience working on Salesforce platform building/architecting technical support solutions
- Prior experience with BPMN or Workflow Engines
- Experience with cloud native technologies
- Prior experience in building troubleshooting solutions in consumer technology domain
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]