Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. (HYOSUNG) is a world leader in ATM self-service technologies. We have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality ATM products – flexible products that adapt to our changing world and our customers’ changing needs
The Project Manager role is to manage all aspects of customer-facing professional services projects and is directly responsible for initiating, planning, execution, control, quality, and directing all efforts related to the successful and profitable implementation of projects – spanning technical, schedule, costs and contract areas of assigned projects. This is a highly visible position that manages the customer relationship, has responsibility for driving customer satisfaction, is the primary customer point of contact , as it relates to specific projects, is the ‘face’ of NHA to the customer, and the voice of the customer into NHA. The Project Manager will manage multiple projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. Projects are typically related to complex systems (software and hardware) to support ATM applications and tools, in highly technical automated banking systems, and are for large financial institutions / banks.
- Managing projects for an existing customer
- Planning, pricing and developing statements of work and creating the schedules required to facilitate an integrated work effort, in conjunction with the customer and other NHA teams
- Identifying and managing the required project team members and resources necessary to satisfy the Statement of Work / Contract – manage multi-skilled, multi-cultural teams including NHA, customers, consultants
- Supporting the project with the necessary tactical, detailed, scheduling, reporting, tracking, and administrative duties necessary to ensure the success and transparency of the projects
- Maintaining project records, keep current the project tracking log details, status, issues, risks, open items, change requests, resolutions, and project closeout, including acceptance testing, training, and customer signoff
- Maintain and promote timely communications through frequent project status meetings (both internal and customer-facing), weekly project reports, updated project plans, documenting and distributing meeting discussions in a timely manner
- Preparing formal project status reports, conducting regular reviews and/or audits with the customer, executive steering committee and/or Project office
- Resolving complex project issues, using independent decision-making and negotiation skills
- Conducting QA and peer reviews of project deliverables and manage the project expectations through final acceptance
- Ensuring that project deadlines and deliverables are met according to time, budget, scope, and contracted functionality
- Ensuring that projects adhere and comply with standard implementation procedures
- Managing the customer’s expectations, requirements and perceptions regarding the implementation process
- Organize and host presentations and customer visits when needed
- Assist with promotional activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year degree in business or a technical degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management/Program Management or specific industry experience pertinent to the role’s objectives – managing complex system integration, software development or professional services Projects for ATM solutions, ATM operations, or financial (banking) industry
- Strong Project Management skills and understanding of technology, such as software, hardware, networking, systems development and implementation
- Successful experience in delivering professional services such as consulting, system implementation, software integration and support
- Extensive business and technical experience
- Understanding of bank ATM operations, teller functions and how the banking transaction environment operates desired
- PMP Certification desired
The individual must be highly self-motivated, responsive, with excellent leadership, mentoring, customer relationship, facilitation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, have proven project management experience, and have the ability to:
- Deal with adversity and communicate challenging situations in a positive and productive manner, both with the customer and internal organizations
- Manage varying degrees of priorities and demands, both internal and customer driven
- Create an environment conducive to contribution, growth and achievement with an emphasis on customer-focused behavior
- Work under tight deadlines
- Communicate complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Provided best practices principles in project management environment
- Take ownership of issues and drive solutions
- Lead and influence teams and be an effective team member
- Act in an autonomous role with little, if any, management direction
- Establish relationships, network and collaborate with other teams to achieve desired results
- Be the voice of the customer to peers and management, and to work with executive level management
- Work in both a pro-active and re-active manner concurrently
- Understand and lead complex technical projects
- Listen, evaluate and communicate to management on direction, recommendations, status, and critical success factors
- Utilize standard project management tools and methodologies
The Project Manager interfaces and coordinates with the following organizations:
- Client sponsor, executives, steering committee, project teams
- NHA executives, steering committee, project teams
- Professional Services management and team
- Global software management and team
- QA, software development, field service organization, sales and marketing, product management and support
- External vendor organizations
- Others as required
- Other duties as assigned
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- May be required to travel at least 15% of time based on business needs.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. recognizes and values the diversity of its employees, customers and business partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran