InVision Promotions has become a leader in the Telecommunications and Technology industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. The organizational growth we received this past year has led us to anticipate 4 new expansions by the end of next year. In order to fill the management team staffing needs in these new locations, we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candi dates are trained using an entry-level management training program.
The Junior Marketing Manager will be part of a passionate, close-knit marketing team that fosters a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. Opportunities for career development and growth are open in several avenues for high achievers. As a Junior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day logistics and execution of our local marketing campaigns. Demonstrated excellence in time management and all forms of communication as well as willingness to jump in at the deep end almost every day is essential. The management training program is based on the feedback we received from business owners and organization leaders. We inquired about typical job duties and tasks, the frequency with which these functions are performed, and the statutes, regulations, and guidance that must be followed. We then designed a competency-based program to parallel the skills and knowledge required on the job.
Responsibilities of a Junior Marketing Manager:
- Attend various in-store marketing campaigns throughout the local area for designated clients
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns
- Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions and industry specifics
- This position will be considered for management roles given successful completion of assigned projects