A Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this role, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the Real Estate Listing Agent role is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent communication and customer service skills. The role is also geared for a person who can be autonomous and driven toward personal success and client satisfaction.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning over $80,000. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients perpare their home to placed on the market
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably
About NextHome Premier Choice
Welcome to NextHome Premier Choice! We are a full-service residential real estate brokerage that leverages the latest technology to provide complete real estate services to both buyers and sellers in the entire Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We focus on providing our agents with streamlined, progressive products and world-class marketing. We strive to help you connect with today's consumer, grow marketshare, increase income and implement systems for long-term success.
As an broker, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.