Receptionist (Temp to Hire) | North Dallas
Delta Dallas is currently representing a well-recognized accounting and professional services firm in the North Dallas area with the search for a temp to hire Corporate Receptionist. The company's reputation is excellent - they are constantly honored for workplace flexibility and work environment, as well as inspiring growth from within. The ideal candidate will have two years' administrative/receptionist experience, excellent customer service skills, an upbeat personality, a high level of initiative and a willingness to learn.
The work hours for this role are from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily - Monday through Friday.
- Operate multi-line phone system and answer/transfer incoming calls for all domestic offices, as well as select offices internationally.
- Greet vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors and determine reason for office visit
- Provide guests, and employees, with general administrative support including booking calendar appointments, scheduling transportation requests, and document management services when requested.
- Maintain office visitor's log, providing all guests, vendors, and contractors temporary access badges.
- Receive courier deliveries and notify recipient or mail room for pickup.
- Ensure main floor kitchens, lobbies, and reception areas are tidy and stocked with stationery, reading material, and replenish kitchen refreshments as needed.
- Manage employee parking records and requests, arrange for new employee parking, and validate guest parking via web-based validation system. Conduct quarterly parking audits to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor electronic fax system and route faxes via email to the appropriate recipient.
- Maintain inventory of portable office and electronic supplies
- Support team management with various administration tasks.
- Provide backup to facility staff by accepting deliveries, maintaining work orders, and reporting housekeeping and facilities maintenance related issues to landlord or property management.
- Train and mentor new receptionists.
- Assist IT Department with employee on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred (although not necessary), as this is an entry level role with a professional services firm, with quite a bit of career growth available to the right candidate.
- Minimum two years' reception or clerical experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent customer service skills; this position serve as a first impression of a global company
- Ability to work collaboratively with others; this is a five-person reception team due to the size of the company