Registered Nurse's needed for a Major Covid Initiative! Outstanding opportunities for newer grads or seasoned veterans! Want to make a difference in the world we live in right now? This is your chance! Looking for a great RN's or Registered Nurses to help out on the screening of patients. Don't miss out on these great opportunities!
- Covid Testing Initiative
- 2-3 wkdays and every other wknd, M-F 10 hrs Sat 8 hrs Sun 7 hrs
- Average will be 30-35 hrs per week (If you can travel to more than one location you can get up to 38-40 hours)
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- INSTANT HIRES! Looking to make decisions as early as this weekend, start dates will be in coming weeks!
Registered Nurse Duties
- The Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based at locations both inside and outside the store.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.