Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim... for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
Terra - Eataly Dallas' indoor and outdoor rooftop restaurant - was recently named by D Magazine as one of Dallas' Best New Restaurants.
Inspired by earth and fire, Terra's menu features seasonal dishes cooked over a wood-burning Italian grill. To pair, Terra offers an extensive wine list and botanical and smoked cocktails. Check out the menus here: www.eataly.com/us_en/stores/dallas/dallas-terra/
We are seeking experienced Servers to join our team in creating a memorable experience for all guests! This role reports to the Restaurant Manager.
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu
- Informs guests of specials or menu changes and answers questions regarding food, beverages and allergies
- Receives food and beverage orders from guests and relays to kitchen team and bartender using a POS system
- Communicates with the hosts, table support team, kitchen team and bartenders to coordinate stations
- Presents, open and pours wine and beer to serve guests
- Assists the table support team with stocking work stations, removing and resetting used dishes/silverware
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Knowledge of the sequence of service and dining room procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Full COVID vaccination status
In addition to opportunities for career advancement, Eataly offers:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine and more!
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.