Sales Client Representative | Entry Level & Full Time ( Internship Also Available )
It is said, “to inspire change be the change.” Dallas Texas Consultants is actively seeking entry level sales and marketing candidates looking to advance in their career. We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Sales Client Representative to train in all areas of sales, marketing, and business development. Anyone with a background in customer service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality), sales, marketing, or leadership should apply.
Who We Are:
Dallas Texas Consultants is a sales and marketing firm specializing in face-to-face communication on behalf of one of the largest companies in the service industry (it might be argued they are THE largest). They contract with us to put a face to their name.
*We offer both full-time positions within this role AND internships-- reach out to our HR Department to find out more!
*This is NOT a remote position.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry level role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate.